If you have an industrial unit and are having problems with the roof, then the very thought of the cost of replacement or repair could be making your eyes water! And that’s without considering the disruption to your business. Corksol SprayCork is an industrial waterproof spray roof coating which is the ideal solution.
If remedial work is required under the coating, then Corksol ElastoCork can be used with the SprayCork as a system. Alone, or together, they can solve a huge number of issues for your industrial roofing.
With a guaranteed 15 years+ lifespan with no maintenance or painting, this thin, flexible waterproof roof coating is amazing.
The Benefits of Industrial Waterproof Spray Roof Coating
We have already mentioned that you will have no maintenance for 15 years, however, in addition to that, the product is also
• Weather resistant and completely waterproof
• Expected to have a lifespan of over 20 years (15 year guarantee)
• Insulative, up to 7 or 8 times more than other roof coatings, and so is energy saving reducing heating bills by up to 15%
• Sound deadening, reducing noise and vibrations by up to 12dB
• Made from natural and sustainable products
• Resistant to algal and fungal growth and so stays looking cleaner for longer
• The environmentally responsible choice as the cork contributes to CO2 absorption and so helps the battle against climate change
• Smart in appearance, giving a uniform colour and finish
• Available in 30 colour choices
This product really is outstanding value as an industrial roofing system.
Coating your Industrial Roof
The Corksol products are simple and quick to apply to your roofing which means minimal disruption to your business.
As the products are spray roof coating, which dry quickly, they are effective almost immediately.
Both SprayCork and ElastoCork can be applied to a wide range of roofing materials – flat, tiled, or corrugated – and are ideal to cover asbestos roof panels without disturbing the harmful fibres.
You may even be able to claim the 150% tax relief on the work should your industrial roof be made from asbestos panels (please consult your accountant or tax advisor for full details of this government benefit).
We know that CorkSol industrial waterproof spray roof coating is the way forward for industrial units where the roof has seen better days. Why not let us provide you with a quote?
If you are based in Doncaster or Scunthorpe or the surrounding areas and would like more information on industrial waterproof spray roof coating, then please just get in touch. We can also talk to you about cork render for the walls of your unit at the same time, should you wish to give the whole unit a lift.