Extend don’t Move. Create that much needed extra space in the house you already love!
If you love the house you live in but need some extra room, why not extend rather than put yourself through all the stress and financial implications of moving. Total Trades have many years’ experience of building home extensions for their clients in Doncaster, Scunthorpe, and the surrounding areas.
In recent years planning regulations have been relaxed in the UK to allow you to build an extension of up to six meters for a semi-detached house, or eight meters for a detached house, without requiring planning permission.
Home extensions will add value to your property… but much more than that they provide an enhanced quality of life.
Whether you want a kitchen extension, a new office, to increase your general living space, a downstairs toilet or shower room, a playroom, or additional bedrooms for a growing family, great things can be achieved with a creative design.
Features such as underfloor heating allow space to be maximised as no radiators are needed. Rooflights allow natural light to flood your living space. Smart home technology allows you to control just about anything from your tablet or phone.
Whether you have your plans already drawn up or whether you are just at the initial stages of thinking about what you want, we can advise you.
We totally understand how vital finances are for building work. Budgets are everything. It is why we believe in clear and transparent communication at all stages with our clients.
Get Your Instant Online Home Extensions Quote Click Below
Why choose Total Trades to build your home extensions?
Choosing a builder for your house extension is a major decision.
As a family company we can put ourselves in your position and imagine the gravity of the decision to allow someone in to your home and make huge changes, disrupting life as you know it, and taking large sums of money in exchange!
Because the implications are so huge, we have a number of company standards that we strictly adhere to:
- All communications with you, from quote to final invoice, will be clear and transparent.
- After discussing budget with you and agreeing the build cost, we will work in set stages and take small stage payments, keeping you in control of your finances at all times.
- Should any extra work be required, this will be agreed in writing before it commences – again with clear cost implications detailed and agreed.
- We will project manage your build from start to finish.
- Disruption is kept to a minimum at all times for you and we ensure that we look after your neighbours too should any noise or dirt affect them.
- Should any specialist sub-contractors be required to work on the project, they will be from a hand-picked team who we work with regularly and trust completely.
- Our Managing Director, Lee, will project manage the build and will always be available to contact even if not on site.
- You will be kept up to date of progress at each stage of the build. Should anything change as it sometimes does due to the weather or other unforeseen circumstances, you will be issued with an updated project plan, so you know what is happening.
So, if you’re planning a home extension and require a builder who will care for your home as though it were their own, we could well be the company for you. Let’s create the home of your dreams together.